Aidan Booth-an internet marketer who has built his first website in 2005 and Since then, Aidan Booth is enjoying the success. Being successful have motivated him more to share his experiences with other.
His popular website AidanBooth.com is his personal internet marketing blog. AidanBooth.com is not the typical blog which is coming in plenty of numbers now a day, but it gives very useful information and advice to the people. Anyone can also connect with him on Social Media such as Facebook. Similarly, Aidan also updates his blog at the beginning of each month and tells people about the work which he is doing
Recently, Aidan has joined hands with Steve Clayton, and they are working on launching the final version of Kibo Code Quantum. Anyone who wants to make money online, then this is exclusively for them. Click here to learn more.
Aidan Booth with his business partner Steve Clayton, from the last four years, has been running & building up Online Marketing Classroom.
This website is based on membership plans which cover the three essential components (Strategy, Traffic, and Conversion) of any successful online business in significant detail.
3 Critical Components
- Marketing strategies which are random, don’t work
- The fastest way of becoming successful is to follow the footsteps of someone who has already done it successfully
- You are not going to make any sales If a website doesn’t have enough traffic
- This program doesn’t focus on quick fixes which run dry, and instead, it focuses on long-term traffic strategiesConversions
- This is the most overlooked and ignored component
- Conversion matters because if you are not generating any sales, it doesn’t matter how much traffic you get
They (Aidan Booth & Steve Clayton) also provide a blueprint which you can utilize & copy for building your own successful online venture. You can learn more about the features of the membership by simply going through their review page.
When he (Aidan Booth) first got started online, he used to burn several nights working hard on his internet business. He used to take only a few hours of sleep to go to work at his full – time job. Aidan Booth has tried making money trying every possible thing including;
- Selling digital memory cards on eBay
- Selling online flowers
- Making several Adsense based websites
- Having a directory for Tango Dancing Classes
He did earn few dollars with all these online ventures but then eventually ended up in debts of hundreds and thousands of dollars. Then he found the membership program of Steve which gave him all the tools, training, & community support which turned everything around for him.
The primary reason that his business has significantly evolved over the years is the way he gets the work done. He did everything as a ‘lone ranger’ and outsourced individual tasks to people he had in the Philippines.
The position of “Aidan Booth” now would be almost impossible to run without a competitive team behind him. The good thing is that majority of the staff area directly related to projects which are contributing to their bottom line.