What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and provide information to website owners. Cookies help us improve your browsing experience and provide relevant content.
Types of Cookies We Use
1. Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the Site to function properly. They enable core functionalities such as page navigation, security, and access to certain areas of the website. The Site cannot function properly without these cookies.
2. Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Site, such as which pages are most popular, how long users stay on the Site, and any error messages received. This information helps us improve the Site’s performance.
3. Functional Cookies: These cookies allow the Site to remember choices you make (such as language or region preferences) and provide enhanced, more personalized features.
4. Marketing Cookies: Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user, thereby making advertising more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
How to Manage Cookies
You can control and manage cookies in various ways:
- Browser Settings: You can modify your browser settings to accept or reject cookies, or to ask you for permission before placing cookies. You can also delete cookies already stored in your browser.
- Third-Party Tools: There are several third-party browser plugins and extensions that you can install to manage cookies.
- Opt-Out: You can opt out of certain third-party cookies by using the opt-out mechanisms provided by the third-party.
Please note that by disabling or rejecting cookies, some parts of the Site may not function correctly, and your experience may be compromised.